Agrispares Trading Co Limited (formerly John Boothman Agricultural Services) was first established in 1978.
Our site is 25 miles from junction 31 on the M6 and within 1 mile of the A59, just 7 miles from Skipton.
We buy and sell most makes of tractors, diggers, plant and machinery, and also stock a large selection of second hand parts as well as new. We carry stock of new and used tyres and wheels. Suppliers of Fleming, NC Engineering, Albutt, Strimech, McHale.
- Tractor and Trailer Tyres, new and part worn; also wheels, new and second hand.
- Large selection of new and second-hand parts and spares.
- Hydraulic fixtures and fittings.
- Batteries, Lights.
- Excavators and Telescopic Handlers; all available for hire.
Payments to us for any goods or services can be made to us by the following methods:-
- Ideally a direct bank transfer for the full amount quoting invoice number and account reference or by agreement payment by cheque but this must be fully cleared before goods will be released.
- We can accept credit / debit card payments providing you come in person and enter your pin number in our terminal. Regular account holders may pay by card over the phone. Credit card payments are subject to a 2% administration charge. Debit cards no charge.
Terms: 30 days Nett. Interest @ 2% per month will be applied to all overdue accounts.
Export customers from within the EU must provide a valid VAT number and trading name / address which we can verify if you want a VAT exempt invoice.
Customers outside the EU will be charged a refundable deposit equal to our current VAT rate which will be refunded if within 90 days of our invoice date you provide us with appropriate shipping documents, ie. original copies of bills of lading showing our details with our invoice numbers and the goods exported along with your details.
Vat. Reg. No. 325 580265
Any hours / mileage readings showing on any machines cannot be verified as correct unless we specify in writing. Also any hours showing on machines in our adverts may have increased since time of placing advert due to machines being used or hired out.